Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XJonMV

Sony A350 Bundle (Great beginner DSLR)

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking to sell my mint condition 14.2MP A350 and all the extras I've accumulated for it over the last year and a half.

This is a GREAT camera for anyone interested in stepping up from a point and shoot, especially if you're into outdoor/landscape photography! I've gotten some unbelievable shots from this camera and have babied it so it's pretty much in like new condition.

A quick Google search will give you all the reviews and info regarding the technical specs of the camera.

If you're looking to record film this is not the camera for you, as it does not record HD video, but if you want to take amazing pictures to impress your friends/relatives look no further. (At this price I'm almost giving it away).

WHAT YOU GET:

-The camera body and 18-55 kit lens.

-Original box, cables, charger and paperwork.

-Minolta Maxxum 100-200 4.5 telephoto lens with lens hood, front and rear caps.

-Lowepro bag (adventura 160 I think)

-A couple assorted UV/Polarizer filters for both lenses.

-Both an 8 and a 2 gig Scan Disc Ultra II Compact Flash Memory card.

I have an easy $700+ in this set up but will let it go for

$450 Shipped FIRM (this is $50 less than what I initially paid for the camera).

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3293527/width/600/height/399]

Thanks for asking but I've gotta pass.

I've already got more rods, reels and plugs than I can use on a consistant basis.

I'll restate that I doubt you'll be able to find a camera bundle of this quality at this price. On the 'Bay this camera alone is selling at this price point, all the accessories are a freebie I'm throwing out there for a fellow fisherman.

Scratch that.

I'd be willing to possibly trade the package for a Torque 5 or a VS200. We could even out the deal on my end depending on the reels age/condition.

I'm such a tackle junkie...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0