Is the entire Obama family now fair political targets for criticism?

Rate this topic

Garv

We have all heard from presidents present and past, to stay away from their families insofar as news coverage and criticism. That's because they largely were out of the process. What about this ad on Huffpost? Looks like the "responsible father" is putting his family out there and they have gone public whether they like it or not.

Garv
The real measure of illiteracy in America should be the percentage of those who cannot read the writing on the wall

I think outing their private tavels plans and puuting them in danger is low low low

If they are running about breaking the law and selling trade secrets to the Chinese, they call them out. Keep in mind this is about working families (ecomomics) not how to behave in the privacy of your home.

It's a pretty simple line.

Calling the first lady fat is low class and feeds right into the crass culture that drives women to self mululate.

Criticizing her opinions on her nutrition campaign is fair game.

"... let it go - lets move forward."

Gosh, when Palin had photos, etc. with her family, some accused her of pimping her family. Now who would do something like that?

When Bush's college aged daughers were caught by the paparazzi acting like college coeds, they were called sluts and drunks by an awful lot of people. Now who would do something like that?

Now, Obama has his daughters front and center, but we should be better than the liberals and not attack them. Pretty girls, I hope they do well in life.

BTW, one thing that should be attacked is the fact that these girls are being educated in the best of private schools while the libs push to have the "prols" send their kids to substandard government schools where they can be indoctirnated in marxism.:D

What's really interesting is the slogan,

"help the Obamas stand up for working Americans" this is a little more than a photo op. They have obviously been enlisted to stand up for the working man.

Garv
The real measure of illiteracy in America should be the percentage of those who cannot read the writing on the wall

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight771 View Post

"prols" send their kids to substandard government schools where they can be indoctirnated in marxism.biggrin.gif

Knight,

why is it that just about EVERY school in America has Animal Farm on the required reading list.

why denounce Communism when you are trying to indoctrinate it?

It's like spending time teaching about Ann Frank when you want to create an oppressive totalitarian government.

It seems that "gubmint" schools are working against themselves.

if their goals are what you guys claim.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Gosh, when Palin had photos, etc. with her family, some accused her of pimping her family. Now who would do something like that?

When Bush's college aged daughers were caught by the paparazzi acting like college coeds, they were called sluts and drunks by an awful lot of people. Now who would do something like that?

Now, Obama has his daughters front and center, but we should be better than the liberals and not attack them. Pretty girls, I hope they do well in life.

BTW, one thing that should be attacked is the fact that these girls are being educated in the best of private schools while the libs push to have the "prols" send their kids to substandard government schools where they can be indoctirnated in marxism.:D

I can't find those posts

please help me locate them

and don't point to mine, I posted that the bush girls were acting as typical coeds and there was no need to invade their privacy.

now when you bring your own tv camera with you, that is a different story

"... let it go - lets move forward."