Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassAsssassin

Korkers Streamborn Wading Boots.

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Anyone have a pair of these boots? I am wondering if they run small or big on there sizes.

I am wanting a pair and needing to know about the sizes before I make purchase. Thanks a ton

--Chris :D

Got a pair of korker boots for Xmas ..I got my shoe size..after trying on with waders ..to tight, got the next size..they were a different model korker boot..

Your talking about 2nd generation boots & they are not supported any longer. If you need replacement soles or are looking for the studded rubber, you will have a hard time finding them, they're few & far between nowadays.

Your talking about 2nd generation boots & they are not supported any longer. If you need replacement soles or are looking for the studded rubber, you will have a hard time finding them, they're few & far between nowadays.

I dont need the bottoms, Just the boot rubbers are fine. I found them online, just trying to figure out my size.

I dont like the new korkers with the BOA system I had it when it first came out.. sand just gets inside, and the wire

rusts. So I had issues, had my BOA system replace but I rather have a lace. Much easier to get on and off

Theres other choices, im not crazy about the boa style either, never owned a pair but yeah, i've heard they clog up easily

I have a pair of cross currents, (also gen 2 boots). I take a size 12 street shoe & im using 13's.

I can fit 2 pairs of 3mm neo sox & a regular pair of crew sox under that in the boot & still have room.

On the flip side i can wear just a pair of crew sox in the boot & still tighten it down so its not swimming on my foot.

Hope that helps ;)

Theres other choices, im not crazy about the boa style either, never owned a pair but yeah, i've heard they clog up easily

I have a pair of cross currents, (also gen 2 boots). I take a size 12 street shoe & im using 13's.

I can fit 2 pairs of 3mm neo sox & a regular pair of crew sox under that in the boot & still have room.

On the flip side i can wear just a pair of crew sox in the boot & still tighten it down so its not swimming on my foot.

Hope that helps ;)

Thank you sir. I think I will get a size bigger. Thanks

Agree order a size up. Also if you need replacement soles call korkers in WA, they had them but told me to call another vendor who had them cheaper. I thought that was a nice gesture.