First of the year...

Rate this topic

...For my little girl...almost 3yo and she took a 20" Pickerel. The look on her face was pure excitement! I will have a picture up soon once I find my camera. She was even casting herself...(Nearly took me out with one of them but it was okay) Soon she will waist deep in the surf catching stripers...I can't wait!

''Is that a lure in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?'' ''Its a lure....and no.''

Nice!! That's a beefy slime dart!! I have yet to get out. I'm hoping my shoulder will be good enough to try out a few hours this weekend.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Nice work. I had my 2.5 and 4 year old at (or in) one pond or another all weekend. My wife has asked that she not get worms for breakfast in bed next weekend. No fish for us, but lots of fun.

Hoping mine stick with it too.

Sam

We have been feeding the extra worms to the chickens here, she sure does get a kick out of it so no worms in bed here.

But I have to say for the ages they all are at it is just a lot of fun bringing them out. Even if it is hard to keep some sort of interest at times, my daughter found the funnest thing to be reeling in the line, I think my wife cast out at least 2 dozen times just so that she could reel it in, ( I think she is gonna be a good plugger when she gets older, no patience, just like her dad) I am just glad that she didn't freak out like some kids do when they see a flipping and flopping fish. Though she has been around a few blues and bass up on the beach before.

Fingers crossed that they all stick with it.

''Is that a lure in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?'' ''Its a lure....and no.''