Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jr

Lance Lite 845 Camper

14 posts in this topic

Just haven't been using it enough. Old but clean, great for the people that want to "gypsy" around. Small enough to go rough places but comfortable enough to spend multiple days in. Kids loved it on Nauset until they pushed out of there too. Anyway looking for a good home. I live in MA

2001 Lance Lite 845 Camper - $5,000

8’6” camper designed for short box trucks

Extended Cab Over with Queen Size mattress,Sleeps 4, Child bunk with Restraint Netting over Table

Wireless Remote Controlled power jacks, Gas Range and Oven, 3 Way Refrigerator, Carefree Awnings side and back, Outside Shower, hot and cold water, AM/FM CD player

Solar Panel battery charger on roof, Power Vent, Forced Hot Air Furnace, Automatic Water Heater

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3286164/width/600/height/450]

I am not familiar with these campers, could you please provide me with some basic info.

weight of the camper?

how long of a bed would it fit on?

what upgrades do I need on my truck?

what rigging do I need to attach it/support it to my truck?

??what else do I need to know?

thank you, sorry this is a first time for me, might be interested, I hope you don't mind.

No problem at all. As far as all the specific weights etc... I think it would be better if you go to the Lance website. They will have al the specifics there. This camper is specifically made for a full size 6 foot bed truck and at a very bare minimum you would need at least a 3/4 ton. I carry it on a GMC HD 2500, to which I added air bags to help stiffen when you get done loading it up. You will also need some type of hold down rigging. Again I think the internet will be the best place to find information on all the different types. I would do a lot of web surfing to start with. Then go see some dealers they could answer a lot of your questions.

It's great camper .... If I didn't have the same one already I'd buy this .... Here's a free bump and I told my buddy about it he's getting back to me but hes not a member of any of these forums so if he wants it I will private message you to reopen it if you closed it by then if ok ?

It will fit on the 1500 but I think it will overload the truck. I used to use it on Nauset Beach which in certain spots can be a little difficult to drive. I think with the right suspension you can go pretty much anywhere you want. Obviously there has to be some common sense. It obviously won't go where an empty truck will but if you can't get there with this camper you probably aren't getting there with any other one.

technically most slide ins overload the truck.

i've carried 9 /12--10 1/2' campers on 1/2 ton p/u's with just the addition of helper springs or air bags.

i don't see any reason your dodge won't carry it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0