Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nipsip

Hold On, I'll Fix Everything

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Mitt tells us that he would would fix everything In Afghanistan by talking regularly to President Karzai and our military leaders, after not having enough information earlier this weekend to take a position.

If you listen to Mitt and his military expert John (bomb Iran) McCain, setting departure dates was the problem, not the fact that Karzai never supported the policy in the first place (he thinks we are creating more problems than solutions and wants us gone) , however if he was POTUS, his CEO experience and his fluid, convincing communication skills would convince Karzai to let the US stay there indefinitely.

Romney thinks America should stay in Afghanistan at war indefinitely while his sons stay at home, I'm thinking I'll buy ringside seats to watch that argument.

Imagine that - a Presidential candidate who says he'll fix things....maybe this candidate will back it up, unlike the last

Both parts of your sentence are funny as hell

:laugh:

Indefinite war is fixing things? Yes that is funny as hell.

Given that Romney never said that, only that he would not have announced a specific time frame to the Taliban....I'd say it is pretty funny ('infinite' is nippy doodle doo's word - or the bogus Media Matters article he's ripping it from, not Romney's)

Romney also said he would listen to the intellegence on the ground in Aghan and provide leadership decision making based on that info vs just leaving our men and women over there to twist in the wind with no focus as Obama continuously says stuff to anger the enemy and put our guys even further into harms way.

With Obama's track record, he's the only one who's implying 'infinite' by continuously pushing the withdrawal date further and further back...now it's 2014...far enough away to buy some more time so he doesn't have to think about it - and in fact, probably won't be in office by then

I don't think I can ever forgive Romney for trashing MA when he went out of state when he was the governor, especially his trips to SC.

Like Massachusetts was not trashed before Romney. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think I can ever forgive Romney for trashing MA when he went out of state when he was the governor, especially his trips to SC.

Nice try. Romney was a Lib's wet dream if you ask me, lol. Our state's been trashed for ages.

Romney thinks America should stay in Afghanistan at war indefinitely while his sons stay at home, I'm thinking I'll buy ringside seats to watch that argument.

The argument that not everyone shares the sacrifice is very valid.

The "Romney's sons" thing is kind of lame though, as his sons are in their thirties and forties. Short of war with China, they would be at home on the couch even if there was still a draft.