Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

An incredible morning...

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

I took the Wonder Dog for a walk before sunrise this morning: We saw an eagle, two hawks, a coyote, deer, a turker (heard others), a naked woman in the window (three women jogging by said that she gets ready for work every morning and think that she does it for the husband across the street. Sure enough, a dude is standing in his kitchen window with a cup of coffee. Also saw a canvasback on the lake, with more divers further out. I noticed that most landscaping lighting is garish and cheap and the soft amber glow of natural gas lamps is elegant. I've already had two eggs over homemade corned beef hash and I'm not even late for work. The rest of my day can turn sour and I'll still be smiling. I'm doing this again tomorrow.

The neighborhood yentas have it all figured out, too.

It makes me wonder why they take their strolls before sunrise, unless they too, like the view.

A good naked ... I know the lady. There was no "looking in" you couldn't help but see her because of how that room is situated on the property... You come around the corner -- lights on, movement, eyes are looking straight at her. The girls who were jogging (I also know) were very funny. Apparently, this is a daily thing. And, I know the coffee drinker in the window too. According to the joggers somethings up between the neighbors --- she's separated or divorced (big ol empty house) and he's headin in that direction. I just looked, laughed and walked on by... The joggers know things.

No one wants to hear about the eagle making the ducks very nervous, or the coyote, who was very healthy? Perverts!

The neighborhood yentas have it all figured out, too.

It makes me wonder why they take their strolls before sunrise, unless they too, like the view.

They're not the strolling type --- Training for triathlons and two of them usually win their class or category! These women are in smokin kinda shape!

I shared the experience with my wife. She wasn't impressed and called me the yenta for talking about it with the joggers --- she rides with one of them.

Considering this just happened a few hours ago...a lot has transpired since. Positions are being taken (ptp)... alliances verified...perimeters established...settings on the coffee maker being adjusted...strolling routes being mapped out...(video equipment being purchased?)

Performed a major structural renovation years ago on a high end condom building in DC. Some of the units were on the ground floor with patios and perimeter site walls. There was a lady who lived in the back of the building on the ground floor facing a huge tract of parkland. Every morning there was a show as she started her daily routine, including a lengthy workout with her young studly "trainer".

Most of the time on any job, the guys show up just a little before starting time. I showed up to walk the job one day at 0600 and everybody was there...I think there were even some guys from other jobsites. They were all parked out front and had gone around back and were set up on an adjacent knoll having breakfast....looked like an outdoor concert.

Had to put an end to it...for a bunch of reasons.

No one wants to hear about the eagle making the ducks very nervous, or the coyote, who was very healthy? Perverts!

I watched a bald eagle dive bomb a duck 5 times last week, watching the orgy with the brown frogs all week, and was entertained by 2 woodies in my stream while eating breakfast this morning but I still haven't seen a naked women neighbor yet. :mad: