Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FizzyFish

Sunday night supper

Rate this topic

197 posts in this topic

Portugese style little necks,

2 dozen freshly dug littlenecks, onion, garlic, olive oil, fire roasted tomatoes and chilis, dry white wine, and a little basil served over linguini.450

Lovely looking ciabatta too- did you get that in Jersey?

I usually bake all my own bread, but those ciabatta rolls believe it or not came from Target. :D

Oh, you can get ciabatta rolls at any Stop and Shop, Shaw's, Roche Brothers, and I guess even Target.......whether they are any good or not is a totally DIFFERENT subject.........:p

Oh, you can get ciabatta rolls at any Stop and Shop, Shaw's, Roche Brothers, and I guess even Target.......whether they are any good or not is a totally DIFFERENT subject.........:p

How do you know unless you try them? There may be secret portagees making wunderful bread under your very probiscus.

How do you know unless you try them? There may be secret portagees making wunderful bread under your very probiscus.

I HAVE tried the ones from the places I mentioned above (well short of Target, but that really can't be any better), and they suck.

In fact, just late last week I was having chili, and had to settle for a loaf of Stop and Shop's French Baguette......it was warm out of the oven when I bought it that morning. That evening, both Donna and I said the exact same thing......"This bread sucks." :thdwn:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve in Mass View Post

I HAVE tried the ones from the places I mentioned above (well short of Target, but that really can't be any better), and they suck.

In fact, just late last week I was having chili, and had to settle for a loaf of Stop and Shop's French Baguette......it was warm out of the oven when I bought it that morning. That evening, both Donna and I said the exact same thing......"This bread sucks." icon13.gif

Add a few more thumbs down, Steve, and really revel in the hate.

Here, I'll show you how:

icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif 

Let the vitriol ooze out of you, like a fire hose of molasses.