Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

EBBPOINT BAG

10 posts in this topic

White Custom 3 tube with pork rind and water bottle holder., Strap in not removable, has belt clips. Bag has no rips , tears and is perfect condition. Its a white bag so it will have some staining but other than that good to go. Inner slots for bucktails and tins. $250 shipped... pp add fees, cash pickup , check , m/o all fine. Thanks for looking....:)

[img=

p><p>  <a href=[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3281938/width/600/height/450]

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3281939/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

How many plugs can those tubes hold w/out getting all tangled up when you went into the bag to get them?

Also - safe to assume that the white inside makes it a litle easier to see at night, no?

Hi Spiegs, i put 3 SS darters, 3 bombers and 3-4 needles in each tube no problem. Ya can mix and match what ya put in each one.. Yes white inside for the night runs ..:)

Take $220 pu?

$220 ok why not.. Let me know when ya can swing on through Hauppauge for pick up..

PM on the way. Thanks Tim S, and SOL ..:beers: THREAD CLOSED...

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE FOR A BRAND NEW COMMANDO SCOUT BAG 4 TUBE NEVER USED JUST BOUGHT IT. PLUS THE DIFFERENCE OF YOUR BAG. I PAID 180 FOR IT

No thanks Frank, Ebbpoint is all i fish ;). Thanks for the offer though... tight lines....

Sounds good Martin thanks

Also - if you're willing to take $180 for the surfcaster storage box you had up bring it with you to the meet and I'll bring enough to cover both if I like it

That work for you ?

If not then just the bag

Thanks Martin, Tim S and SOL

Sounds good Martin thanks

Also - if you're willing to take $180 for the surfcaster storage box you had up bring it with you to the meet and I'll bring enough to cover both if I like it

That work for you ?

If not then just the bag

Thanks Martin, Tim S and SOL

OK ED DONE AND DONE..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0