Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Rutherford B Hayes. REALLY??

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Rutherford has a little to say about you, you puny nothing of a narcissist of a puke of a punk....

hayes 1.jpg

hayes 2.jpg

Come on Little - we all know BHO (blessed be his name) merely reads what's put in front of him. You don't actually believe he actually has a cogent thought do you...???

Now all this is funny right here. You can't make this stuff up. What did Pres. Hayes think about algae?:D

P.S., Welcome back JimP. I was at the St. Patrick Day Parade in Savannah, GA yesterday. In the parade was the entire 75th Ranger Battalion, out of Hunter AAF, I believe. Those are some really tough looking dudes. At my advanced age, most soldiers look like H.S. kids or younger. These guys didn't.

Sorry about that. Still recovering from yesterday. And I'm not even Irish.:D

Everybody's Irish on ST Patrick's Day!

Savannah one of the top 3 parades in the country on StPatrick's Day.

You got it right Knight. That's 1st Battalion, 75th Rangers from Hunter. Those boys are no joke. All of a sudden, I feel I've let myself go. :D

I didn't take this yesterday but it will give you all a good idea of who these guys are. They all look like they do a lot of weight training. :shock:490

Looks like a fine, proud group of men right there. I'm proud of our military Men and Woman......... there is no finer Americans...........

You got it right Knight. That's 1st Battalion, 75th Rangers from Hunter. Those boys are no joke. All of a sudden, I feel I've let myself go. :D

Mike,

I know what you mean. When they were coming by I was sucking in my gut and standing a little taller. These are your folks, correct?

Mike,

I know what you mean. When they were coming by I was sucking in my gut and standing a little taller. These are your folks, correct?

There is no amount of gut-sucking or stretching that would make me look like half the man they are, much less BE half the man.