Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sks

Ice out yet?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Wondering if the ice is gone in the ponds yet. THinking of going up around Lewiston/Auburn area. Can anybody tell me if the smaller bodies of water are clear yet?

I was on sebago this morning with my new/old boat for a test run. Scott I was thinking of you when I was out there, if you ever want to try sebago for pike give me a call, save you towing your boat and maybe I can learn a thing or to from you ;) I don't even know were to start to look for them on sebago but I would think a call or to to some of the tackle shops in the area and we could find something

My oldest son lives in the China Lake area up around Augusta. He is right on the water. He told me this morning the ice would be out in a week or so.

Thanks for nthe replies. Thought I was pushing it a little. Hey Bill how ya doin? I kinda remember you saying you had someone up around there. Don't you have a son on the Pis. river also or mabe I'm thinking of someone else. I'm getting old.

Sounds like a plan for Sebago. Never been there. I just fish where the lmb are and I usually find Pike. Do you have any week days off? A lot less boat traffic then. In the shallows right now the big pike come into spawn, least that is what I hear. Let me know. Thu - Sat are my days off, we'll have to see if we can work something out.

Thanks for nthe replies. Thought I was pushing it a little. Hey Bill how ya doin? I kinda remember you saying you had someone up around there. Don't you have a son on the Pis. river also or mabe I'm thinking of someone else. I'm getting old.

Sounds like a plan for Sebago. Never been there. I just fish where the lmb are and I usually find Pike. Do you have any week days off? A lot less boat traffic then. In the shallows right now the big pike come into spawn, least that is what I hear. Let me know. Thu - Sat are my days off, we'll have to see if we can work something out.

Scott. My brother lives right on the Bellamy River in Dover. I am going to try to put an apartment over his garage. His dock is right in the front yard.

I'm doing fine thanks for asking.