Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaseyGhee

Jigs, Plugs FW and SW, and Ranger types

11 posts in this topic

Hi, Cleaning up and out of misc jigs (Canal type) as well as Bluefish types, Ranger types and 35 fresh water 5/8oz and 1/4 oz mostly Creek Chub and others. Anyway, here are the listings:

1. 10 Arrow head, (Canal type) 4 oz jigs, some w/fishair ..............................$10.00 +$5 postage

[img=

2. 3 Pikey Minnow 2 oz jointed, I think they are the old Herter's type knock-offs..$10.00 +$5 Postage

p><p>  <a href=[img=

4. Long-Rangers, 6, the pic shows what they are, most are new Price....$15.00 +$5 postage

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3278915/width/600/height/450]

5. Here is a "whole bunch" (actually my total collection) of 5/8 oz (on left) and 1/4oz on right. Total is 35 +/- plugs, most all are new and never fished............. Price $80.00 +$5 postage. NO SPLITS , please!!

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3278933/width/600/height/436' alt='436'>

Thanks for looking, appreciate it.CaseyGhee

TTT Hey Guys, With the temps doing what they are doing, the toothy ones will be here shortly. Here are plugs and jigs, and a lot of jigs for deep water jigging for cod and their relatives. I believe there are 40 or 50#s of deep jigs offered, see separate pics 450

Descrip available, pick-up might be best, but will ship if req'd. Thanks for looking again, got-cha covered for lures from the surface to 250-300 ft down (cod and tilefish territory). Take care. CaseyGhee

TTT Couple of things, re the FW bass lures, the 5/8oz are on the right, the 1/4oz on the left.. It's a pretty rotten pic, if interested will send a clearer version. The deep jigging season is close so please take a look at the lead heads at the end of the post, very cheap. Make an offer if you wish, couldn't hoit. CaseyGhee

TTT Hi guys, Just finished reading about "ol Yellow Eyes" aka bluefish, paying us a visit here on the Cape, a very early visit, Take a look at the the 2 offers of bluefish plugs, each total less than the cost of a single bass plug (a pretty cheap one at that), Pretty hard to beat a couple of bucks each for poppers or a few cents more for ranger types. Have a little something for everyone, deep jigs for Tile and Cod fishermen, as well as 35 mostly all new plugs, for freshwater bass guys, (about the same cost per plug, about $2.00ea). Please don't ask for splits. Thanks for looking, CaseyGhee

TTT Hi, Here it is again, lots of different lures, for different fish. From Fresh Water black bass to our striped friends , to "Mr Whiskers the Cod", lots of stuff for little money. Somebody, somewhere, must have some sort of interest in something!! How's that for an indefinite offer? Just scroll down the pics. Anyway, offer if you wish. Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi,

What's the prices on the Cod Jigs Casey? I'll be on the Cape this weekend and can pickup if we worksomething out. Do you have a list or pics of all of them?

Looking for Crippled Herring in 10,12, 16oz. and 99's...

Hi Mag Minnow, There are 35 +/- (I'm finding more every time I look), Price $45.00 picked up here in Chatham. No charge for the incipient hernia, must weigh50# or more.Listing as follows #1- 16 hollow jigs for cyalume (14oz), #2- (2) Std Lead head, 16oz, (3) Lead Head 16oz (2), (4) Blackfish 16oz (2), (5) Pilkii type w/no hooks 18oz (6), Pilkii type w/2 14/0 snagger hooks 18oz (8). May be some more kicking around. Those numbers correspond to pic included above. No Crips, but the Pilkiis are quite similar and one hell of a lot cheaper.. Anyway,, No splits, cash and carry, too heavy and expensive to ship. Thanks for looking. PM if interested. for directions. Thanks CaseyGhee

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0