Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Mad Deckhand

Deckhand and friends attack elitist beer snobs of the FnM.

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

Now I'm a outside agitator:  I had one of those, but the cloths didn't get that clean.  bucktooth.gif  (but I don't think this will happen again)

^^^^^^^^ The enemy??????

Looks like it.......

(ginger snaps) the only cookie that sounds like a poker chip?

Naa...  It's just that the OP again got me to thinking outside the box (as with cremation), so I decided I'd just lob another one in.  tongue.gif

Renounce all things yummy and join us in our conquest of those hioghty-tioghty snobs over at the cooking forum.......those mamma's boys!!!! :mad:

Sorry about the delayed response, but I was distracted by the cat wanting to eat and, I decided to feed my own face too.

Back to topic:  I not so sure I should get that involved.  You talk about “those hioghty-tioghty snobs over at the cooking forum” and yet here in the “Supper Club” everyone is a “beer aficionado.”  headscratch.gif

While I’m not hioghty-tioghty about food and can enjoy something that can be heated-up in a flash wink.gif , when I’m asked about what kind of beer I might like, I usually just say:  cold.  bucktooth.gif

Sorry about the delayed response, but I was distracted by the cat wanting to eat and, I decided to feed my own face too.

Back to topic:  I not so sure I should get that involved.  You talk about “those hioghty-tioghty snobs over at the cooking forum” and yet here in the “Supper Club” everyone is a “beer aficionado.”  headscratch.gif

While I’m not hioghty-tioghty about food and can enjoy something that can be heated-up in a flash wink.gif , when I’m asked about what kind of beer I might like, I usually just say:  cold.  bucktooth.gif

Yes, quite a bit of elitist t snobbery on our own behalf......but WE'RE better!!!!! :p

Let me ponder this.  I tend to not be a follower--probably associated with my problems regarding authority--but the thought of being "better" is intriguing.  tongue.gif

Better, faster and smarterer.