Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dingalinger

wtb Rm smith jointed swimmers

19 posts in this topic

Are you looking for the big or small jtd.'s ? I have a small white with pink eye jtd. that is new in pkg. and have other giant jtd.'s as well but will have to look what colors when I get home from work if your interested.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MV Bluefish View Post

Are you looking for the big or small jtd.'s ? I have a small white with pink eye jtd. that is new in pkg. and have other giant jtd.'s as well but will have to look what colors when I get home from work if your interested.

looking for both. what do they weigh? and do you have pictures to post of the ones you have? thanks

I was looking for both small and large jointed but also peanuts and the fb swimmers and any other rm stuff that I can add to my collection. Don't know what it is just love these plugs haha

whats the weight on the lg and the smalls? and are those the only two reg jointed you have? send pm with other pics of anything else you are wanting to get rid of. thanks a lot

Giants are around 3.5 oz.'s & reg. jtd.'s run around 2.5oz.'s. I don't have a ton of RM's available for sale but here are a few I do have, let me know if any interest you.

Jtd. Danny in blue & gold scale

old school yellow white 2oz. swimmer

Scaled head small strider

Purple/green/black sand eel

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0