Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woody14

WTS PIKIES

22 posts in this topic

Reduced:    $89   MO  That's less than  $15ea for a NEW  PIKIE!   For anybody that doesn't know, these are Wood lures(Cedar Wood)  Stainless thru wired , Quality hardware and have great action.   (All New, Never Fished)    These do come with the packaging. Just removed for pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snapperman View Post

great deal, suprised this is still here

I know huh? Nobody wants to throw an inexpensive plug @ fish.These are great for those places where you don't want to throw your  $30 plugs. Thanks for the post snapperman!   Gonna cost me $11 to ship,that leaves me a grand total of  $13 a plug. Oh crap,I think I'm losing $$$ on these. Oh well,happy birthday to somebody.

Wondering if you would split. $45 shipped PayPal for 1st 2nd and 5th(From the top down)? Can't afford to spend on the whole lot. Thanks for the consideration.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mofish View Post

Wondering if you would split. $45 shipped PayPal for 1st 2nd and 5th(From the top down)? Can't afford to spend on the whole lot. Thanks for the consideration.

Make it $47.50 PP and it's a deal

Quote:

Originally Posted by mofish View Post

an extra 2.50 won't hurt my pockets to bad. I'll take it for 47.50. Shoot me a pm with your paypal and I'll send the payment in the morning.

You got it  !st,  2nd  &  5th  sold pending payment

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0