confuson over Torque 5 bailess

Rate this topic

luyber

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnnashman View Post

Remember i said someone on the inside. These people should know every aspect of the reel, including it's abilities, deficiencies, the rubber seal capabilities and what pressure they can withstand before water leakage becomes a potential problem and so on.

You don't think that they throw a reel out there without knowing what it's function is and it's design limits. The field testers offer ideas on improvements but the design team are very well aware and have already submerged the reel and know how it should perform.

i know what your saying, i was just leaning towards actual field expericence, ya know how well all of the reels that you have used work and what there strengths and weakness are just from using them, and thats from field experience, not experience from sitting in a factory or office staring at a diagram, do you get what i was saying

i know what your saying, i was just leaning towards actual field expericence, ya know how well all of the reels that you have used work and what there strengths and weakness do you get what i was saying are just from using them, and thats from field experience, not experience from sitting in a factory or office staring at a diagram,

I know exactly what your saying.

You know the way Penn fishing forums is presented is very easy to miss, i always mean to stop in there but where i always assume it should be (next to reel maintenance forums) it's not so i just go back to the main forum or rod building forum.

If it was presented under Fishing tackle manufacturers forums instead of (premium fishing brands) (direct connect) and (premium fishing insiders) it would be far simpler. I would bet i am the only one who thinks this, and believe me it won't be a surprise because my thinking is never inside the box lol.

While i'm voicing how i think things can be improved(not that there's anything wrong with them) i'll throw this in. I would darken the text for the community forums, the how to forums and regional forums, make them stand out, i always have to look for them because the text looks so close in shade to the different forums that they are trying to show you..

I guess great minds think do alike. I agree that these forums need to be more accessible. Be careful what you wish for though. Huddler almost crashed the interwebz last time he worked on this site. :D

I guess great minds think do alike. I agree that these forums need to be more accessible. Be careful what you wish for though. Huddler almost crashed the interwebz last time he worked on this site. :D

Me, work on computers, no chance of a satisfactory outcome on that, i just recently decided to purchase a computer for the first time. Up until about 2 months ago i was using a relatives computer for my postings and i only had access to it for short periods of time. I am absolutely clueless on getting this thing to work well. I'm trying though

Thanks for the replies.  I didn't realize there was a dedicated Penn forum or would have posted there.  I'm (pretty) sure it will do everything required.  Going to put 30lb braid on it; been using power pro any other suggestions?

Thanks for the replies. I didn't realize there was a dedicated Penn forum or would have posted there.  I'm (pretty) sure it will do everything required.  Going to put 30lb braid on it; been using power pro any other suggestions?

My point as addressed in post #15.