Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pencils

Storage Box for Truck

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Looking for a storage box for the back of my Suburban, only looking for it to be 12" high, either one or 2 drawers?? is this something commercially available or am i looking at building it myself? Thanks

RObert

the drawer box you would have to build yourself or a furniture shop, prob. run $400, thats what i was quoted. I am sure it would have been flawless though. I went the way of two bins from "target/cvs" type with the interlocking lids - then i had a customer that is a tennis pro bring me a garbage bag full of empty tennis ball cans = a great lure storage system. good luck

Hi guys,

Looking for a storage box for the back of my Suburban, only looking for it to be 12" high, either one or 2 drawers?? is this something commercially available or am i looking at building it myself? Thanks

RObert

It is commercially available. Check Cabelas. See "SUV cargo caddy". There are 3 sizes ranging from $285 to $330.

You can also find two different styles from American Van under "floor storage systems" and Du-Ha has a brand new tote available June 1 that might fit your needs. Also do a search for Truck Vault and Highway Products SUV lock box