Petite Pencil - 5" 1 7/8oz

[img=

The P.T. Pencil - 6" 2 1/8oz

p><p>  <a href=[img=

Long Bomber Pencil 5" 2 1/2oz

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3270530/width/182/height/324]

The New Squidder Pencil 6 1/4" 1 4/5oz

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3270531/width/182/height/324' alt='324'>

Like always all lures are hand turned one by one. Top of the line swivels hooks and split rings, and all lures are thru-wired

Petite Pencil - $17

P.T. Pencil - $18

Squidder Pencil - $18

XL Pencil - $20

Long Bomb Pencil - $14

The Squidder, P.T., and Petite are 3 for $48 and you can mix and match

Buy any 4 pencils (Except Long Bomber) and get a free Long Bomber or Free shipping

In a reply to the Thread give an "I'll take" and what you want and I will send out a PM for an email to send the Invoice from Paypal

Payment can be Paypal or credit card, but it other arrangements can be made I will accomodate

Shipping is $5 for 2 and $9 for 3 or more USPS

Any questions feel free to ask

Thank you

''Is that a lure in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?'' ''Its a lure....and no.''

Yes the bomber is weighted for distance. By far it is my best casting lure and as for working it, a faster retrieve is best like with most conventional pencils. The P.T. on the other hand will not cast as far but can be worked slower than many conventional pencils, with a light twitch of the rod the lure will "walk-the-dog" much like a spook, it can be worked faster to create a bigger disturbance, but it will keep the same general motion.

Hope this helps

''Is that a lure in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?'' ''Its a lure....and no.''

All of the Pencils with the exception of the Bomber are slow working pencils. All you have to do is give them a slow retrieve with light twitches and the plugs will dance across the surface much like a spook, they then can be worked faster and will kick up water but still have a distinct walk the dog action. A very easy pencil to work.

• 1 month later...