Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gotcow?

Green success stories?

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

How come there don't seem to be any? Would'nt it be nice for president Obama to be able to benchmark a successful green energy story?

Obama was on the tube this morning touting how green energy was going to fix the economy and jobs and lower oil prices and usage. Wants to double spending on green energy projects.

Three years in you think he could show us some successful operations for our taxpayer investments. :huh:

Theres green Success Stories all over the place You just don't look hard enough. :idea:

Really? You know damn well that if they were out there Obama would have them on point, front and center if for no other reason than to shove them up the asses of the GOP.

Here is my story:

One day, my mom came home with one of those reusable shopping bags. I said "wow, those thing hold alot of stuff" she said, " you should try them". So I did and I liked them and used them ever since. Since then, I have bought about 10 of the bags over 5 years or so.

Oh wait, that was before BHO.

Is it possible that the real reason why we don't hear about the handful of success stories is because we would then find out how much taxpayer money was spent for such a small return?

Hmmmmmmmmm..................I wonder. :huh:

There are some groups who say there are too many birds.

The windmill crowd insist there are more than enough birds for every windmill now & into the future to satisfy the voracious windmills out there.

I think the leading edges of the blades should be sharpened to a keen edge, so birds are cleaved swiftly with out reducing the output power of the windmill.

I am going to get into the feather business when these wind farms kick in.

The ground on the wind farm should be covered with feathers.

I will just come by with one of those super vacs on a truck, and suck feathers up by the ton.

I'll be rich, and a Green success story our President can brag about.

I am going to get into the feather business when these wind farms kick in.

The ground on the wind farm should be covered with feathers.

I will just come by with one of those super vacs on a truck, and suck feathers up by the ton.

I'll be rich, and a Green success story our President can brag about.

You could just plug it right into the windmill. :idea: