Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FDNY79

Stolen surfcaster plug bag

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Had my double row black surfcaster plug bag stolen from my truck this week it has a surfcaster patch and a striper patch on the flap, they also got my belt with pliers knife and boga. Bag was loaded ready to go, just did all the hooks if people could keep there eye out for it maybe by the grace of god it will come back, think it was taken by my firehouse in the Bronx. thanks brothers.

Ron D

Sorry for your loss, but you have done so much for the people that now is time to give back.

send me your addy i'll send you some nice Pencils,lets load you up and get you up and going,great brothers here in this forum that will participate to help you get your next bag full again and you'll be on the water in no time.

Greetings from Connecticut. :D

Dave

Wow thank you very much that is very kind of you to even offer somthing like that. The Pct is the 52. Who ever has is just going to have some really ****** fishing karma coming there way

It sucks, they steal your stuff while your on the job protecting the neighborhood. Just ain't right but we've had hoodies,jackets, shoes and sneakers taken our station when we went out for calls in the past. We ended up closing the doors prior to responding after a few episodes.

PM me your address, I have a AS small tall bag, surf belt, pliers sheath and some plugs headed your way. That should help to get you back on the water ASAP.

Be safe Bro.

Yeah they suck bad, got me for over a dozen rods a few years back. Pm me your stuff I will send you out a some bucktails let me know the size and colors(ultra minnow) and some teasers. I dont make or have any extra plugs sorry.

Just to give everyone a heads up , I had my bag once stolen out of my locked car in Queens because I had it next to a CAMERA , so it looked like a camera bag , and that to them was worth stealing along with the camera. Can't show anything once you enter the city !