Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

Media Matters busted in another lie

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

Two weeks ago, when Bill O'Reilly hammered Obama over rising prices of gas, Media Matters decided to retaliate and falsely accuse Bill of not handing out the same criticism of Bush when gas prices spiked under his watch...and to prove this, they ran a neatly edited video clip showing Bill apparently claiming 'its up to the people'...In watching the video in the full context, Bill fried Bush over his lack of actions to resolve the prices of gas and the edited Media Matters version was a blatant misrepresentation....so there you have it - media matters caught in another embarrassing lie...what else is new??? LOL

I think the Media Matters story right now was exposed by tucker Carlson is this Brock character, he is completely off his rocker.

He writes nasty stories about pro 2A people and he has armed security guards.  he suffers from some paranoia problems-he sneaks up to the roof of his office to smoke cigarettes and posts lookouts for snipers.  He takes pills for mental issues and has been admitted to mental institutions.  He has had some pretty rocky homosexual relations that have landed him in court.

Man it is literally a nuthouse there at Media matters..  He's crazy.

TJ loves media matters.

What happened to TJ he was starting lIke 5 threads a day abouthow Rush was going to get fired…over the slore Fluke story…now nothing no peeps from TJ.

Why don't you post the vids.....it's your thread.....

Because there's about a day lag between a current episode and it's arrival on Youtube..otherwise I'll be posting the doooootttt.....commmm...thing that doesn't work...so if no one beats me to it by tomorrow, I'll be more than happy to;)

Because there's about a day lag between a current episode and it's arrival on Youtube..otherwise I'll be posting the doooootttt.....commmm...thing that doesn't work...so if no one beats me to it by tomorrow, I'll be more than happy to;)

Here's the link.....

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1508289352001/more-proof-that-the-left-wing-media-are-blatantly-dishonest

Still waiting to see the clip where O'Rilley calls out Bush. He didn't - he made a statement about republicans. Not the same thing. Was the video edited? Of course. Did Media Matters lie? Absolutely not!