Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sjbkicker39

WTB / Trade CTS Vapor Trail 12' 2 Piece

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm looking for a CTS Vapor Trail 12' 2 Piece Rod. Prefer a Medium or Heavy Action Rod. Or 11'

I can trade along with give cash, a Lamiglas 2 Piece 9' GSB Rod...I do not remember the blank at all right now. But its the same as the one peice GSB 108 1M.

any photos

any photos of the Lami 9' ??? If thats what your asking, I'm getting it re-wrapped right now...regret it because I want to get rid of it....only reason I want to is because I love my 10 footer and have used the 9 footer twice...literally twice...thats it...and probably a total of 40 casts....10 footer means a lot to me...first rod from the GF...awesome rod !

yeah but thats ok i buy thm make them fish them foir a aseason or two and then sell them unless i really like them. but to this day my favorite go to stick for back bay and on a day in montauk where the fish are blitzing close and sur is calm i use my gas1081m, i retired my 1201m and found new love in the 10ft cts 3-6 ounce for most of my jetty fishing, and the 10 ft 2-4 ounce for my inlets. been using the 1321m for a long time, gonna retire that one two and get my 12 foot vapor trail 3-6 ounce. debating if i cut down to a 11ft or not

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0