Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Whiny beotches?

Rate this topic

390 posts in this topic

Who else doesn't like them? Anyone else get tired of "it's not me, it's everyone else!??"

Some people like to be antagonistic pricks...and then turn into whiny beotches when they get their posts edited for the billionth time. It's amazing how tired I am of people like that, I guess from now on the appropriate reaction to the billionth inappropriate post is just to remove them before the relentless whining starts :rolleyes:

It's funny, some people concern themselves with their own behavior - others only concern themselves with how other people behave, with a completely blind eye to their own actions - guess which kinda people whine louder and more frequently? :snr:

TimS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom T View Post

Is this about a certain author of a certain monotonous post in the Main?

cwm27.gif

In another week, we'll really have something.

I just know it.

Are we including a certain someone who likes to throw stones but cries if someone he doesn't like comments in his threads?

I really don't like these threads where we pretend to not be talking about someone in specific be we all know that we're talking about someone specific.

My suggestion is to just get it out in the open, flame each other until were done, hug it out, and move forward.

I know it goes against the UA boss, but a flame war every now and then can be very cathartic.

Is this about a certain author of a certain monotonous post in the Main?

Are we including a certain someone who likes to throw stones but cries if someone he doesn't like comments in his threads?

You guys are way off base.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravioli View Post

That's the way I'm leaning. Yes.