Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gamakatsu

Obama Derangement Syndrome

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Elections are still over 6 months away and the pandemic is in full swing. Many posts are no longer worth responding to as they are borderline delusional. How bad will it get in the coming months?

Try this if it's keeping you awake at night:

I had a full blown case 8 years ago. You're right; it will get really bad after the election. Heck, sufferers are already seeing polls that don't exist. God knows what they'll see later on.:scared:

I had a full blown case 8 years ago. You're right; it will get really bad after the election. Heck, sufferers are already seeing polls that don't exist. God knows what they'll see later on.:scared:

Or that 'Obamaliacs' refuse to see

Just think about how bad it's going to be after Obama gets re-elected...

oh the reps will be goign crazy then no doubt. its gonna be fun to watch the apolgists versus the deranged........

oh the reps will be goign crazy then no doubt. its gonna be fun to watch the apolgists versus the deranged........

Actually there is quite an intersection of the two groups to the point that one has difficulty telling them apart with any degree of accuracy.

Gami,

just Because you have a love affair with your failed Messiah Obammy, don't come crying to me.

How is that ******* hope and ******** change working out for ya?

are you happy to be paying the mortgage for every food stamp collecting welfare queen on the dole?

LOL!!!

YOU voted for HUSSEIN live with it.

He is a ****** Commie ***** muslim who wants to destroy our country and anyone with half a ********* brain knows it.

Or that 'Obamaliacs' refuse to see

Take a look at Real Clear Politics and tell me about the polls showing his approval rating at the lowest it's ever been. I read that just recently right on this website.

dunno 'bout you, but i'm suffering from a bad rash of lackoffishing derangement syndrome

You and me both. Wish you could make the Haddock Patrick. Been on this site over 10 years and never fished with you. Gonna try to make it up to Point Judith during fluke season if there's a report worth chasing. ;)

Gami,

just Because you have a love affair with your failed Messiah Obammy, don't come crying to me.

How is that ******* hope and ******** change working out for ya?

are you happy to be paying the mortgage for every food stamp collecting welfare queen on the dole?

LOL!!!

YOU voted for HUSSEIN live with it.

He is a ****** Commie ***** muslim who wants to destroy our country and anyone with half a ********* brain knows it.

:laugh::laugh:

Actually there is quite an intersection of the two groups to the point that one has difficulty telling them apart with any degree of accuracy.

its easy to tell them apart, even though they change teams all the time......

if its their guy doing it, they apologize, if itsnot their guy then are deranged..............the beauty is this, it can be the exact same thing being done, the only thing that matters is the who, not the what.

example....the patriot act..........a complete flip flop by both sides on that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John M View Post

example....the patriot act..........a complete flip flop by both sides on that one.

I flip flopped on that one when Bush was still in office.

there was a LOT of spying going on that was attributed to being legal due to the Patriot Act,

Right wingers here would challenge my laments about the PA by challenging me to show them where in the ACT the spying was made legal.

so even when Bush was still in office I changed the wording of my posts.

I started to come out against the specific acts of domestic spying that was coming to light,

and opposing the acts and the Government sanctions,

because there seemed to be an over reach by Bush, and spying was taking place that was NOT covered by the Patriot Act.

now we cry that the Act exists,

but we aren't hearing so much that actual abuses are taking place.

get a warrant.

that's all I ask.... nay demand.