WTS : Costa Del Mar Sunglasses .

I have 2 pairs of brand new in box Costa del mar sunglasses available that I don't want since they both have tortoise frame's and I'm looking for black frames for this season your gain..

(1) Costa Del Mar - FRIGATE FT10 OSCGLP -Tortoise frame Gray silver glass 580 lens.$150 shipped

(2) Costa Del Mar - PERMIT PT10 OAP - Tortoise frame amber glass 580 lens . $125 shipped

Thank SoL -

I have a pair of Oakley jawbones, black frame, blue polarized lenses. Interested in a trade? They are in great condition. I also have a hard case for them. If you could upload pictures that would be great, not sure which pair I would rather. But I'm thinking the second pair.

I have 2 pairs of brand new in box Costa del mar sunglasses available that I don't want since they both have tortoise frame's and I'm looking for black frames for this season your gain..

(1) Costa Del Mar - FRIGHTE FT10 OCSGLP -Tortoise frame Gray silver glass 580 lens.$150 shipped

(2) Costa Del Mar - PERMIT PT10 OAP - Tortoise frame amber glass 580 lens . $125 shipped

Thank SoL -

retract

Sorry best price I can do on the permits is $125 shipped ...I'm cutting my self short as is and I would keep them in a heart beat but I just wished they were black frame....Brand new in box you cant find them anywhere for that price .plus they are not the cheaper 400 lens ,,they are top of the line 580 lens.

Sorry I'm firm on the $125 ..it's going to cost at least $5 to ship them so I'm basically selling them for $120.