Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robc22

Middleboro Herring

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

So......I stop by the middleboro run this past afternoon and It's full of kids having fun........so I hand the kids my camera and tell them to get me some pics.......the fact that they could stick the camera underwater really seemed to get them going......the pics they took were not that great but they seemed to be having a very good time.........

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3260711/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3260713/width/600/height/450]

That's awesome i need to get one of those cams myself! I took a ride to wareham elks myself today and there was probably give or take 200 free swimming herring in the pool below the fall. none at the run near the mill pond diner surprisingly.. a couple more weeks they'll be stocked full i think:)

Looks like water levels might be good. What does the park on 44 look like I wonder? When the water levels are too high I think a lot of them expire going the "wrong ways"

Looks like water levels might be good. What does the park on 44 look like I wonder? When the water levels are too high I think a lot of them expire going the "wrong ways"

Very true......unlike salmon herring tend to go here and there in there efforts to reproduce

Looks like water levels might be good. .....

I haven't taken a look, but I've been thinking the same thing. Extremely mild winter, little precipitation.

I haven't taken a look, but I've been thinking the same thing. Extremely mild winter, little precipitation.

Do you really know where Middlebore is ??????????????????????