Really, Who Flip-Flops On Catfish - Think Hard!

Rate this topic

nipsip

January 2012: Romney peered into the smoker, and said he was not “a catfish man, or not a fish man so much."

March 2012: "I had catfish for the second time," Romney said. “It was delicious, just like the first time.”

Only one way to settle this...yawn...controversy. Make Romney prove he's a good ol' boy by having him appear on Hillbilly Handfishing. He'll get to know catfish. Yes he will.

January 2012: Romney peered into the smoker, and said he was not “a catfish man, or not a fish man so much."

March 2012: "I had catfish for the second time," Romney said. “It was delicious, just like the first time.”

Only one way to settle this...yawn...controversy. Make Romney prove he's a good ol' boy by having him appear on Hillbilly Handfishing. He'll get to know catfish. Yes he will.

Yeh and?

I know there are a couple things he's said lately that reminds me of the "can I get me a huntin license" or the "southern' Hillary, or Indian Joe Biden, but this thing you post is nothing.

Back in January, he looked in the smoker, saw catfish, said he really doesn't care for fish. but he tried catfish and thought it was delicious. Then had it again in March.

What's so difficult to understand about that?

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

I ain't much on catfish either, so on this issue, I am with the future President.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Yeh and?

I know there are a couple things he's said lately that reminds me of the "can I get me a huntin license" or the "southern' Hillary, or Indian Joe Biden, but this thing you post is nothing.

Back in January, he looked in the smoker, saw catfish, said he really doesn't care for fish. but he tried catfish and thought it was delicious. Then had it again in March.

They're not big on answering around here Eddy.

Yeh and?

Seems to me the guy has an open mind towards food.

I wonder if MOOCHELLE would approve of catfish?

if we're looking for a shark we're not gonna find him on the land

Let me know when Romney gets out his trusty double-barreled shotgun and gets to stalking deer on his belly. Until then, pfttt.meh. :rolleyes:

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."

I'm floored, romney potentially lied about eating Catfish. Oh wait a minute...................

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts