Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nipsip

Really, Who Flip-Flops On Catfish - Think Hard!

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

January 2012: Romney peered into the smoker, and said he was not “a catfish man, or not a fish man so much."

March 2012: "I had catfish for the second time," Romney said. “It was delicious, just like the first time.”

Only one way to settle this...yawn...controversy. Make Romney prove he's a good ol' boy by having him appear on Hillbilly Handfishing. He'll get to know catfish. Yes he will.

January 2012: Romney peered into the smoker, and said he was not “a catfish man, or not a fish man so much."

March 2012: "I had catfish for the second time," Romney said. “It was delicious, just like the first time.”

Only one way to settle this...yawn...controversy. Make Romney prove he's a good ol' boy by having him appear on Hillbilly Handfishing. He'll get to know catfish. Yes he will.

Yeh and?

I know there are a couple things he's said lately that reminds me of the "can I get me a huntin license" or the "southern' Hillary, or Indian Joe Biden, but this thing you post is nothing.

Back in January, he looked in the smoker, saw catfish, said he really doesn't care for fish. but he tried catfish and thought it was delicious. Then had it again in March.

What's so difficult to understand about that?

Yeh and?

I know there are a couple things he's said lately that reminds me of the "can I get me a huntin license" or the "southern' Hillary, or Indian Joe Biden, but this thing you post is nothing.

Back in January, he looked in the smoker, saw catfish, said he really doesn't care for fish. but he tried catfish and thought it was delicious. Then had it again in March.

They're not big on answering around here Eddy.

Yeh and?

Seems to me the guy has an open mind towards food.

I wonder if MOOCHELLE would approve of catfish?

Let's see - a new president who doesn't like to eat catfish but has a good plan to fix this country or a stale, failure of a president who sucks in every aspect of running the country, but can sing like the dickens....I can't make my mind up on this one