Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SeaIsleMike

Century At Somerset

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Come check out the Advanced Fishing-USA(Century Rods) booth at Somerset Saltwater Expo this coming weekend. We will be right next to Shimano. Stop by and ask for Mike

US Century Distributor

Come check out the Advanced Fishing-USA(Century Rods) booth at Somerset Saltwater Expo this coming weekend. We will be right next to Shimano. Stop by and ask for Mike

US Century Distributor

You could'nt be at a better spot! Century & Shimano :love:

US Century Distributor

I'll see you there.

If I had my way I would have comboed with the Pickle guy and had them in our booth. But then I would have just spent my day eating pickles:)

On a different note, DJ Muller will be hanging out in our booth on Saturday from about 10-2, also Chris Buchta, On The Water Magazine Angler of the Year will be in our booth on Friday and Sunday. Stop on by and chat them up.

US Century Distributor

If I had my way I would have comboed with the Pickle guy and had them in our booth. But then I would have just spent my day eating pickles:)

On a different note, DJ Muller will be hanging out in our booth on Saturday from about 10-2, also Chris Buchta, On The Water Magazine Angler of the Year will be in our booth on Friday and Sunday. Stop on by and chat them up.

US Century Distributor

Chris is a celebrity but who is the other guy? . I will definitely stop by on my way to the pickles... :)

US Century Distributor

KEEP Levari away from the rods He Is Prone to brake a few! He May Want To "Snag Some Pickles" :laugh:

KEEP Levari away from the rods He Is Prone to brake a few! He May Want To "Snag Some Pickles" :laugh:

These pickles are really good, You should bring a food processor to make some pickles juice so you can enjoy them...:laugh: