Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rapidfflow0

WTS Thule castaway

11 posts in this topic

Over all is in very good condition IMO. All rubber and foam as well as strap are in excellent condition. Locking mechanism works fine. I have both keys for the lock. I'm in central nj

Hi - i'm interested can you PM me pictures?  Does it come with cross bars?  I'm trying to put it on a 2005 scion TC coupe. would my VS 250 fit in the box?

MagDarter

John,

I am in Princeton. But I am free later this afternoon and if you happen to be near the new Brunswick exit 9 I could try and meet you or pm me your phone number and I'll text pics before hand matt

are both of the think plastic pieces that hook the top to the locking mechanism in good shape?

I've had mine for a while and one broke - looking 4 a possible replacement

Not the hooks themselves - it's the small pieces on the top of the box that they go into

there's two small plastic tabs that they hook into to lock it

On mine one of the two broke - the grey / white hooks are fine - it's what they grab into

Sorry - not trying to be a PITA

Hope it helps

Not the hooks themselves - it's the small pieces on the top of the box that they go into

there's two small plastic tabs that they hook into to lock it

On mine one of the two broke - the grey / white hooks are fine - it's what they grab into

Sorry - not trying to be a PITA

Hope it helps

Spiegs not being a PITA at all in fact I really appreciate it. When I looked this morning one of the pieces you described is partially broken. I never noticed it because apparently there is enough of it there that continues to lock. But it is definately partially broken. With that being said I'm going to pull this item I definately don't want to sell something that could fail pretty quickly.

Again thanks for the heads up spiegs

No longer for sale

Nuts - sorry about that Rapidfflow - was hoping wasn't the case so i could grab it and pass along mine to my Bro in law ;)

Looks like I'll need to go another route

Thanks for checking

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0