Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linesider69

Coming Soon! Linesider69 Custom Plugs

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Chuck. I would like to share how thankful I am that Tim S is giving me the opportunity to start selling here on the CBST forum. I have been a hobby plug builder for the past 7 years. Testing and tweaking them along the way, and I now feel that they are worthy enough to share with you all. I have a variety of plugs that I have been building; 2.5 and 3 oz darters, jointed and offset jointed swimmers, poppers, pencil poppers, spooks and lipless stick shads, all of which I will be planning to sell. I would like to make some videos of the plugs in action to put them up for all to see. This is the hardwear I use; stainless steel swivels, wolverine split rings(when needed), VMC hooks, and stainless steel through-wire. All the plugs are painted and then get an epoxy top coat.( I only intend on keeping this a hobby since I already have a 40 hour a week job.)

Good luck out there on the water! If you decide to buy my plugs, I would love to see some pictures up of what you catch!

If you have an questions, please feel free to pm me! :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0