Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

Iran has 150,000 missiles pointed at Israel and US interests....

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

...and ready to go at a moments notice once Israel attacks Iran...there is nothing good about this situation

you can say that again--war is not a joke

that's a lot of missiles

what kind of missiles?

what are they pointed at besides everything in Israel?

Will having three Carrier battle groups in the region give the ability to the US to shoot missiles out of the sky?

000804 - Firehawk™

13 Review(s) | Add Your Review

$9.79 Out of stock

E2X - Easy to Assemble

From our E2X - Easy to Assemble, line of model rockets, the Firehawk can reach heights of over 500 feet on powerful Estes mini-engines. Comes with all pre-colored parts so no painting is required!

Learn More

E2X - Easy to Assemble

Need to spice up your next trip to the launch pad with a slick looking, high performance mini rocket? The Estes Bandito from our E2X (Easy to Assemble) series offers the perfect blend of both. This cool looking rocket is just a little over 11 inches tall and is aerodynamically shaped with a ballistic nose cone and radically swept fins for awesome flights to over 600 feet. This hyper velocity mini rocket is easy to build and fun to launch.

This mini engine powered rocket can be assembled in about an hour and features a black, slotted body tube for easy installation of the bright green fins. The matching nose cone tops off this mini powered bullet and the cool looking, yellow and green self-stick decals make it easy to spot as it streaks toward the clouds! The Bandito is one of the Estes rocket kits that fly only on our powerful and economical mini rocket engines. After its galactic voyage, it returns safely to the launch site using a colorful 12 inch parachute.

Make out like a bandit and buy a Bandito today!

Mostly inaccurate Scuds I would think. Some number of more accurate North Korean missiles, I would guess. Not much for the Israeli's to lose sleep over, unless they're armed with biological or chemical warheads, in which case Tehran becomes the largest glass repository in the world. Besides, Israel's missile defense shield is second to none.

I saw somewhere that Israel lays claim to its rights of self-defense as a 'sovereign nation'. I guess Iran has no 'rights' as a 'sovereign nation'. It's that old one-way street thing again. :dismay:

You should really google your topic.

I did - and the only thing I didn't notice that most articles do in fact date to last November...however, everything else about what I said stands, including that it was talked about last night on Fox (or I would not have even thought about it)