Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

Apparently

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

I come off a a Tool, Jerk Off, and want to fight everyone. Well I have been reflecting on this stuff and come to the conclusion that if that's how I am coming off, I will no longer tolerate this way that I am on here because I am not like this in real life.

I have made some bridges unstable and I am here to fix those nuts and bolts and pot holes I seem to have created.

I will not apologize for that is just words on the internet, instead i will show and lead by example. I will still be sarcastic but will let it be known I am only joking.

I will continue to be helpful with questions and how to threads as usual.

The only way that this can happen is for me to give my word and my word is my bond, so there you have it. The only thing I ask in return is that we leave the old **** behind and just keep looking forward, because I can change my online persona but if you are not willing to accept it and just keep remembering the past it won't work, so please lets look forward and forget the past and start a new! :)

I would have put it in another place but I didn't want to screw up some how so if you want spread the word. Thanks :)

Rusty. Limit yourself to a 3 response maximum per confrontation and youll be fine. It's ok to disagree. It's not ok to disagree for 3 pages and dominate a thread with bavk n forth stuff. Doesnt matter if youre right or wrong, youre wrong the minute a thread gets upended.

Rusty. Limit yourself to a 3 response maximum per confrontation and youll be fine. It's ok to disagree. It's not ok to disagree for 3 pages and dominate a thread with bavk n forth stuff. Doesnt matter if youre right or wrong, youre wrong the minute a thread gets upended.

Good advice here!

Rusty, if you disagree with someone, that's fine. Stick to the issue, though - that's always a safe bet.

These people who you have quarrel with - you'd buy them a beer if you were in a bar together. The internet distorts people into "things." :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rustyjigz View Post

. The only thing I ask in return is that we leave the old **** behind and just keep looking forward, because I can change my online persona but if you are not willing to accept it and just keep remembering the past it won't work,

you realize that those who enjoy trying to bait you will be unwilling to do this,

at least for a while.

Rusty, how about if you are looking to start fresh why not change your screen name? This way nobody will see the old Rusty and associate it with the past crap. Sounds good right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick706 View Post

Rusty, how about if you are looking to start fresh why not change your screen name? This way nobody will see the old Rusty and associate it with the past crap. Sounds good right?

Nah, that's the real mark of a yutz, and it's very easily seen through...probably the worst thing Rusty could do at this point. 

btw - if you rip into somebody, and it's funny, you can get away with murder.

get some new material, work on your act and you can be an internet legend. :th:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

btw - if you rip into somebody, and it's funny, you can get away with murder.

get some new material, work on your act and you can be an internet legend. icon14.gif

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif icon14.gif 

Be thee unto like the Sparky.