Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrs biggene

A Big Thank You

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

On behalf of Billy McFadden's family I would like to Thank you all for your support yesterday. We raised over $1900 for the family with the sale of the plugs, rods and a few misc. things.

It was very nice to hear all the wonderful stories about Billy. He was truly one of a kind. A real gentleman and a wonderful person.

Tight lines my friend, wishing you 50's like this one every day.

Great picture :th: Billy was one of the good guys, always a gentleman. He loved his rigged eel fishing, I picked his brain a hundred times when I was trying to figure out the ins/outs of fishing rigged eels. Billy was the kind of person you always looked forward to running into...he will be missed....

TimS

I found another Billy picture - this one with a monster bass from Spring Lake :)

It is hard to beleive that he is gone. Hope there are rigged eels & jetties in heaven. RIP good friend.

It is hard to beleive that he is gone. Hope there are rigged eels & jetties in heaven. RIP good friend.

Amen...I hope there are rigged eels & jetties in heaven for all of us - we have sent a number of good men on ahead of us to keep them honest till we get there :)

TimS

There is just no way (can't substantiate it though) that Heaven will not offer out of this world bass fishing(no pun intended). That is an impressive Bass, no question about it.

I hadn't seen Billy in years but just knowing he's gone makes me miss him! Like the easy to follow trail he made in the sand from jetty to jetty with those size 13's we'll be able to follow the trail to find him casting away in another world with that beat up Berkley rod and the 710 with the broken bail spring.

RIP my old friend