Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Onelastcast

Penn 706Z NIB

11 posts in this topic

God if my truck didn't need a new tranny I would mount this on my custom 11'er im getting built :( free bump again

I'll hold it for you if you're really interested. How much time do you need? I'm about to pull the listing anyway and re-post in the future when the market shifts a bit. Let me know. My friend wouldn't mind waiting a bit, especially if he getting what he wants. If I wasn't so into the kayak fishing it would be mine. I'm looking to thin my own herd soon. I have more surf stuff than I need.

Thanks for the bump.

OLC

Oh no you don't have to hold anything for me that's very nice of you I don't for see myself having the extra funds soon with my truck the way it is I was just thinking out loud lol but If I do get the funds for it I will surly contact you thank you.

Respectively offer $170.00.

hey onelastcast ill take it if your buddy is willing to wait 3 weeks for sure on purchase but may be able to swing it a lil earlier .......

how bout  $ 220 MO ?

Gentlemen,

Thank you very much for all your offers, Botz has first dibs at asking price with a 3 week wait. I'm actually selling the reel for a friend who is retiring and he wants the best bang for his reel. If deals falls through I will consider the other offers.

Once again, thank you very much,

OLC

Thread closed

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0