Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Anti Semitic

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Is it possible to be Israel neutral and not be considered anti Semitic?

From right wing talk radio it seems that if a US politician doesn't swear a blood oath to back Israel no matter what they do, that they are anti Semitic.

I don't get it.

I'm sorry,

if they want US to back their play,

then they gotta listen to our advice.

I don't think we need to back them no matter WHAT they decide to do.

that's not the role of an ally.

I believe that you can disagree with an ally. I believe that you do what's in YOUR best interest as a country. That's how most countries become allies, thier best interests intersect often. I think you should certainly be able to disagree with the state of Isreal, and not be considered anti-semetic.

I was in Moishe's Bakery NYC talking with Moishe and the girls yesterday afternoon while loading up on his baked goods

(I genuinely believe Moishe's is the bakery of Seinfeld fame with the black & white cookies)

and a couple of directors came in to talk to Moishe about his place being in an upcoming movie they were doing

but F'nMag's OP is my sentiments exactly!

Aren't the Palestinians also Semitic :huh:

Yes, they are, but you'll never get a born again yahoo, or a Zionist, to admit it. In their mind, the Palestinians are stateless untermenchen, 4th class helots, destined to remain in their Sowetish ghettos until the time they can be expelled & ethnically cleansed. I'm off of Newt Gingrich for the rest of my life because of his lick spittle, insane positions regarding the Palestinian Semites. :kook:

The term 'anti-Semitic', along with its sibling 'hater', are now like water off of a duck's back. Terms used so freely, and willy nilly, that they no longer possess any teeth. But even if they are the dull dentures of the debate kingdom, it is still irksome to hear them. They are now the desperate buzzwords of folks without reasonable answers to reasonable questions. :dismay: