Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
demoiod

WTB LARGE COOLER

18 posts in this topic

Hi Bobber, It is a used Igloo 151 qt Cooler that can use new hinges. Inside is fine, no cracks or holes or dings. i can take a pic or two, you would have to pick it up here in Chatham as it is too large for anything else. Price $25.00 Thanks for asking. Also have the size under that one as well, needs hinges too. Will sell both for $40.00 CaseyGhee

Hi Bobber, It is a used Igloo 151 qt Cooler that can use new hinges. Inside is fine, no cracks or holes or dings. i can take a pic or two, you would have to pick it up here in Chatham as it is too large for anything else. Price $25.00 Thanks for asking. Also have the size under that one as well, needs hinges too. Will sell both for $40.00 CaseyGhee

can you get the replacement hinges from Igloo ??

You would have to contact them, they were available, but check availability now. Cooler is their 155 quart, was the standard party boat cooler some years ago. It held many a Maine cod-fish in its day. CaseyGhee

I apologize to the OP. But if everyone else passes the cooler Casey, I would be interested as long as its not in real bad (smell/chemical/holes/weird things growing/dead body) shape. I would be able to pick up in chatham.

definitely interseted.... can ya post some pics?? and some dimensions would be good too..... I can pick it up anytime....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0