Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheFish

Hobie Outback Kayak with Mirage Drive

11 posts in this topic

For Sale is a yellow Hobie Outback and Mirage drive. I am not sure what year this kayak is but it's not the most current design with the stow-and-go rudder. The kayak is in good condition...there is normal wear and tear but everything works fine. The kayak cart needs a replacement wheel because I cracked one of the spokes this winter. It comes with the paddle, cart, seat, mirage drive, and kayak. Pick up only. Item is located on the North Fork of Long Island. $1000

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3249122/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

Do you have the receipt from when you purchased it? The warranty is long expired and without the receipt Hobie might not stand behind the hull if a problem happens.

Are the drive locks still tight? That is the area of those models cracks did happen.

Don't have a receipt. I purchased it second hand. The drive still locks in great and there are no cracks. I ordered the reinforcement kit for the drive well from hobie and then realized that this model does not need it. I think this hull design is more robust/different than the ones that were cracking.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0