Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jim sylvester

wheel ezz wheels..has anyone used them

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

my wife says we need a new beach cart to lug the 600 lbs of **** from the car to the beach so the kids can play with one shovel all day long :mad:

sick of spending $50.00 every year for the typical beach cart that has hard tires and the mesh that you PULL through the sand instead of rolling on top of the sand.

bought one a year for the past 3 years as they are constructed terribly

looking at the wheel eez tires...thinking of fabricating my own beach cart

has anyone used them

are they worth the money

thanks guys

jim

Yeah they are worth it, not cheap though. There are tons of threads with pics on this subject if you do a search. Some carts are now offered with an electric motor so the wheeleez tires aren't needed.

Yeah they are worth it, not cheap though. There are tons of threads with pics on this subject if you do a search. Some carts are now offered with an electric motor so the wheeleez tires aren't needed.

Yea the call it a Jeep! :laugh:

All kidding aside They are the only way to go but like stated they will cost you from $52-$139.00 a Tire dependind on size!

Then you will need axles & Locking hubs.

Buy a Reels on Wheel Sr. fishing cart around $245

probably should have been a little more specific...going to build something that is upright and collapsable specifically for the beach....not for beach fishing...something like this but built like a tank

[ATTACHMENT=4831]beach-cart-folding-300px.jpg (32k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Buy a Reels on Wheel Sr. fishing cart around $245

These don't come with wheeleez tires. The Reels on Wheels carts are made in the USA, the Fishin Mate carts are made overseas. The Fishing Mate cart is offered now with an electric motor, but it's pricey. They still offer the non- motorized versions. Walmart is now offering knockoffs of these cart's but you wouldn't know it by the price.

probably should have been a little more specific...going to build something that is upright and collapsable specifically for the beach....not for beach fishing...something like this but built like a tank

[ATTACHMENT=4831]beach-cart-folding-300px.jpg (32k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I used this cart heavily for 6 years and we loaded the heck out of it. Two coolers, toys, rods, etc. Last year the frame gave out and I'm trying to replace it.

If you're a walk on, you'll be very happy with this cart.

I used this cart heavily for 6 years and we loaded the heck out of it. Two coolers, toys, rods, etc. Last year the frame gave out and I'm trying to replace it.

If you're a walk on, you'll be very happy with this cart.

Those tires pictured are the PVC type, not the balloon polyurethane. If they work why not, they are cheaper.