Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ditch Dog

Lance Lycra - False Dawn - Canal Road Race

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

There are rumors out there that with all this expansion planned for the canal area, a bicycle race on the service road is planned for the spring run.

They are taking polls now to determine "what side" the race will take place. Cape or Mainland side? Race officials want to maximize race day revenue and are now in the process of blocking certain parking area's to get a predetermination of where the fixed barriers will be permanent.

In cooperation with the COE, local canal fisherman and lycra enthusiasts have banded together like brothers to create this great event.

All qualifying entries are to report at the first sign of fish in the spring run, at false dawn, on a breaking tide. Entry fee is proposed at $5.00 per per racer unless you are sporting lycra, then it's free!

Race officials want the race to also coincide with the yearly return of the Herring.

There will be other events during the race so everyone can join the fun festivities:

Mobing

"My Rock"

Lobster trap pull

Dunkin donutz dash

Are we ready?:D

LYCRA THIS Doggie Dumpster :moon::D :D :D

Now that was not very nice of you.

What????????????????????????????????????????????No-punk-u-ations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shocked??????????????????????????????????????????? No surprised???????????????????????/Shirley you jest??????:kook:

Now that was not very nice of you.

What????????????????????????????????????????????No-punk-u-ations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shocked??????????????????????????????????????????? No surprised???????????????????????/Shirley you jest??????:kook:

I'm Sorry I did forget the punktuations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

But I remembered the smiley faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By chance do you wear lycra?

Not in pubic but what happens behind closed doors................................

Ew. I knew it.

edit: I KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup!!!!!!!!!!! Just!!!!!!!! knew!!!!!! it!!!!!!!!! Ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ew. I knew it.

edit: I KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup!!!!!!!!!!! Just!!!!!!!! knew!!!!!! it!!!!!!!!! Ew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your gettin the hang of it there sonny, just remember the prime rule of extememe punkkin, do not use more than one type at the end of any sentance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your gettin the hang of it there sonny, just remember the prime rule of extememe punkkin, do not use more than one type at the end of any sentance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it????????????????????????????????????