Women Abandoning GOP?

Rate this topic

moonbat

If women are turning away from the Republicans, it is only temporary.

These women changed their minds once, and will change it many times before this coming November. These women cited are the perfect example of flip-floppers.

They obviously have no core values, and will vote which ever way the wind blows in November. Women that know what they believe in haven't, and won't change their minds. And that goes for either party.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

You're welcome.

I'm here to help.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Eddy. You are 0-2.

[

I'll gladly answer. No to both because I think women in general are far more intelligent than the Democratic party gives them credit for. They see this for what it is and many don't like being used as political pawns by those who couldn't really give a rat's ass about them.

Does this article seem to imply some republican women are as stupid as all democrat women appear to be?

Might want to check and see if it could be related to monthly events.

If being stupid got us into this mess, how come being stupid can't get us out?
I don't want to behave improperly, so I just won't behave at all.

I'll gladly answer. No to both because I think women in general are far more intelligent than the Democratic party gives them credit for. They see this for what it is and many don't like being used as political pawns by those who couldn't really give a rat's ass about them.

Exactly. :clap: Women know when they're being manipulated, and they don't like it. This contrived 'incident' hasn't got eight month long legs. So the usual femma dykes in LA, Phagfrancrisco, and Pigago are up in arms. So what else is new? These Wiccans weren't going to line up to vote Republican anyway. :dismay:

Again, the 'progressives' are desperately grasping at straws because their boy Obama hasn't got a pot to piss in, nor a record to run on. Good luck with this deflection shot. :laugh:

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."

I am always impressed with how the party of equality is so good at creating divisive issue. They lose if they actually allow equality and allow us all to "come together".

Divide and conquer is alive and well.

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

Rick Santorum's campaign against contraception could be a gift from a kindly Deity to the Democrats. Dare we Democrats hope that he wins?

Beyond contraception, the GOP's focus on culture war is a Democratic asset. Even if the economy were to improve radically between now and Election Day, which I doubt, it would still be the greatest weak spot of the Obama Administration. The longer the Republican Party's internal argument stays focused on anything else, the better Obama's ability to control the debate once there's a candidate.

like I keep sayin.......reps need to run from santorum....they dont know him, they dont understand him..........we in PA do, and thats why he was vorted out in a record defeat.............santorum is costing the reps this race now......but too many dopey reps just accept him..........

santorum is a loser, I said it here since he became a leader in the race........and I said it in 06 when he got hammered to lose his senate seat. I wouldnt vote for santorum, I would actively cmpaign against him, he is whats wrogn today......

Exactly. :clap: Women know when they're being manipulated, and they don't like it. This contrived 'incident' hasn't got eight month long legs. So the usual femma dykes in LA, Phagfrancrisco, and Pigago are up in arms. So what else is new? These Wiccans weren't going to line up to vote Republican anyway. :dismay:

Again, the 'progressives' are desperately grasping at straws because their boy Obama hasn't got a pot to piss in, nor a record to run on. Good luck with this deflection shot. :laugh:

Sure. You betcha. There is a great cry amongst American women for strong conservatives to reduce or even eliminate contraception, and any woman who says otherwise is undoubtedly a dyke feminazi and a ****, just like Rush said.

All Obama has to run on is a reviving economy and the use of America's military force against America's enemies - a thing that still perplexes Republicans. Bin Laden is dead and al-Awlaki is paste in the Yemeni Desert, however little some here care, and the auto industry was not just saved, it's reviving. BP was compelled to start paying for its' mess up front - how awful! - despite Gov. Perry's contention that the Deepwater Horizon blowout was an "Act of God." (Jesus wanted it to happen.)

Why, that's no record at all. Look at the great economy Obama inherited from his predecessor!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dena View Post

If women are turning away from the Republicans, it is only temporary.

These women changed their minds once, and will change it many times before this coming November.

head-in-sand.jpg

Sure. You betcha. There is a great cry amongst American women for strong conservatives to reduce or even eliminate contraception, and any woman who says otherwise is undoubtedly a dyke feminazi and a ****, just like Rush said.

I think the left believes this given how hard they're trying get Santorum to become the GOP Nominee...LOL