Help, please....Stadium Chair in a Kayak?

I need some help here...I am new to kayak fishing and have a question about a seat.

I tried searching for this specific topic and came up buckwheats, so here it is:

Can a foldable stadium chair, (like the ones pictured) be used as a seating solution in my Emotion Grand Slam Angler?

I placed it in the cockpit area and it seems to fit right in there.

I would secure it via bungees to prevent loss if the kayak were to flip. I am just looking for a short-term fix until the "real" kayak seat I have ordered comes in.

Is there anything glaringly wrong with my Rube Goldberg-esque solution here? I have one of these Stadium Chairs and they are sturdy and comfortable and would only put me an inch or two higher, so I don't think stability would be too effected....but, like I said, this is all new to me, so I am open to suggestions.[VIDEO][VIDEO][img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3244638/width/288/height/281]

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Why would anything be wrong with it, if it fits it fits. There is no rule saying you must use a legit kayak seat. Heck, i use a super plush boat seat in my Outback a lot of the time. it's heavily modified though but it works great. I don't think there is a plush enough seat out there for me with great back support. It's like yakking in a recliner.:th::th:

Disclaimer: I do not own the kayak mentioned

I would think that the bungee cords might be too soft at holding the seat in. I put a fair amount of stress on the seat I use and I appreciate that it is soundly fixed in place. Could you do it with stiffer wire?

In the very stable boat I use I raised the seat more than 2" and it changed the stability but I had no trouble changing my center point to compensate in moderate conditions.