Steve in Mass

Off Topic from SAT thread

Rate this topic

88 posts in this topic

I didn't want to hijack Tammy's thread, so..........

It's not worth arguing with him. It's like a Monty Python skit. Let it go.

Rav, why are you being such a dick? :confused: I realize that you may be stressed at work this time of year, but............

All I did was give my opinion, which comes from EXPERIENCE, and you had to make not one, but two posts cutting me down.

Ya know, I had a long time friend over here yesterday (who reads this board and is a member here), and part of the conversation came around to "Who is that guy Ravioli? He seems be be a real....", well nevermind, I won't repeat his description.........and asked if i ever met him.

I actually stood here and told him that "Nah, he's okay and a good guy, it is just his nature to stir the pot a bit and "play the game", but in reality, seems like a good guy, and no, I have never met him in person, but would surely like to so if possible one day".

But I gotta tell ya, if said person reads the SAT thread and sees your comments, my words to him will have fallen on deaf ears......:(

Am sorry to "call you out" like this, but I have to get it off my chest, cause I am really :huh::(

but he basically spit in my face at the fling this year,

Ya gotta admit anything from the shoulders up is a pretty big target .

If he missed you it was on purpose.

Steve. It's true. Like a Monty Python skit, you will never stop arguing your point. This is just an observation on my part. I was not trying to make you angry. My apologies. I will no longer reply to any of your comments unless I am being complimentary. :)

Steve. It's true. Like a Monty Python skit, you will never stop arguing your point. This is just an observation on my part. I was not trying to make you angry. My apologies. I will no longer reply to any of your comments unless I am being complimentary. :)

Oh, no need to go that far.......;)......I enjoy your engagement (even if it can become annoying at times, but so be it.) :)

It just struck me cause I didn't argue my point to death on that thread, just made a post and one other to clarify my position and then was done, for Tammy to take it or leave it (no skin off my back if she doesn't agree), and on BOTH of my posts you came back almost immediately to cut me down, and really didn't add anything constructive to the thread of your own, just made posts in response to mine.

So now, am going to make some red sauce with clams, squid, and mussels, and will delight in thinking about you as a grate some parm over the top of it come about 6 PM......:p

I didn't want to hijack Tammy's thread, so..........

Rav, why are you being such a dick? :confused: I realize that you may be stressed at work this time of year, but............

All I did was give my opinion, which comes from EXPERIENCE, and you had to make not one, but two posts cutting me down.

Ya know, I had a long time friend over here yesterday (who reads this board and is a member here), and part of the conversation came around to "Who is that guy Ravioli? He seems be be a real....", well nevermind, I won't repeat his description.........and asked if i ever met him.

I actually stood here and told him that "Nah, he's okay and a good guy, it is just his nature to stir the pot a bit and "play the game", but in reality, seems like a good guy, and no, I have never met him in person, but would surely like to so if possible one day".

But I gotta tell ya, if said person reads the SAT thread and sees your comments, my words to him will have fallen on deaf ears......:(

Am sorry to "call you out" like this, but I have to get it off my chest, cause I am really :huh::(

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

That said, you're a real yenta, Mrs. McGillicuddy...what else do you talk about over the backyard fence, while you're waiting for the bloomers to dry???

Oh, no need to go that far.......;)......I enjoy your engagement (even if it can become annoying at times, but so be it.) :)

It just struck me cause I didn't argue my point to death on that thread, just made a post and one other to clarify my position and then was done, for Tammy to take it or leave it (no skin off my back if she doesn't agree), and on BOTH of my posts you came back almost immediately to cut me down, and really didn't add anything constructive to the thread of your own, just made posts in response to mine.

So now, am going to make some red sauce with clams, squid, and mussels, and will delight in thinking about you as a grate some parm over the top of it come about 6 PM......:p

It's allowed on red sauce. :read:

What about being stabbed in the eye with broken glass?

You know, I was talking the other day with a friend and fellow member here - let's call him "Ravioli" just for ****'s sake - and we both agreed you were the biggest ass wipe on the board.

Now I gotta read the SAT thread to see what Rav said to SIM to get his Depends in a knot, even though I have nothing constructive to add to it, and was not going to read past the first few posts.

You know, I was talking the other day with a friend and fellow member here - let's call him "Ravioli" just for ****'s sake - and we both agreed you were the biggest ass wipe on the board.

What the hell do you expect from a canadien??

Ravioli?

That guy makes soundfisher look like Mother Teresa.