Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spotburnhater

A true Spotburn

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Over the last week  one of the river basins has seen alot of pressure and some assh---- seem to think they can leave trash and make as much noise as they want on private property.  Yes I'm talking about residential living area.   This week a group of guys were fishing and left coorslight beer cans, were so loud the cops were called, and to add insult to injury they were fishing right next to peoples windows.  Lets just say friends of mine that live at the residence were blamed for their actions.   Want to say thanks for those of you responceable.  

I don't have the answers to those questions but I would go out on a limb and say this isn't a small residential place but more like a condo situation.  Alot more  people and no security gaurd.   The issue at hand isn't why but the acts of these people.   If your defending them then were not going to see eye to eye on this.   It's a matter of RESPECT.    

If somebody was tresspassing, why weren't the police called amediately or just kicked out first?

If your defending them then were not going to see eye to eye on this.

Where was he defending them?

Over the last week  one of the river basins has seen alot of pressure and some assh---- seem to think they can leave trash and make as much noise as they want on private property.  Yes I'm talking about residential living area.   This week a group of guys were fishing and left coorslight beer cans, were so loud the cops were called, and to add insult to injury they were fishing right next to peoples windows.  Lets just say friends of mine that live at the residence were blamed for their actions.   Want to say thanks for those of you responceable.  

I'm not defending anybody. I read your post and can't stop scratching my head. Why did someone living there get blamed, that makes no sence unless they were part of the problem? Just sounds like there is more to this story than you posted.

Cause they are in there 20's and the people that left the mess were in there 20ies as well.   People will always put blame on someone that fits the profile.   I remember when I was a kid i was 11 y/o (now 31) our house caught on fire and my family and i had to live in a condo complex and I was playing in the halls and out side and the "residence"  would always assume i didnt live there.   when I did..   The point of the story is people ruin it for other people.   The facts are stated and I'm just going to close this thread.   Honestly topic hasn't gone in the direction I wanted it to.  

Long story short, don't be a dick when you're fishing and screw it up for others. Access in CT is tough enough as it is.

I kinda doubt any of the regulars here are responsible, however.

Long story short, don't be a dick when you're fishing and screw it up for others. Access in CT is tough enough as it is.

I kinda doubt any of the regulars here are responsible, however.

:th: