Followers 0
quan808

Abu Record 60, Shimano Big Baitrunner, Trinidad TN30, Saltist BG40

12 posts in this topic

Need some new toys so these have to go.

[img=

p><p>  <a href=[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3240637/width/600/height/400]

$200 Big Baitrunner - Baitrunner from Europe. Used on 1 trip, as new! 15lb Grand Slam yellow fluorescent line

[img=

$225 Shimano Trinidad TN30 - in excellent condition, very minor scratches. New 40lb Grand Slam yellow fluorescent line

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3240639/width/600/height/400]

$155 Daiwa Saltist BG 40H - used on 1 trip, as new! New 40lb Grand Slam yellow fluorescent line

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3240643/width/600/height/400' alt='400'>

$155 Daiwa Saltist BG 40H - new, but no reel clamp. New 40lb Grand Slam yellow fluorescent line, comes with box.

Does that big bait runner come with a spare spool?  Any interest in a mint shimano baitrunner 6000D(used a handful of times), with power pro 50lb + $100?

K, sorry, it didn't come with spare spool. Can you post a pic of the 6000D? I'm interested.

I'll post when I get back to my apartment this afternoon.  It's in mint condition.   I have the box and paperwork.

No need then, deal works for me. I will send it with signature confirmation. My Dad wants a smaller baitrunner, and this will be perfect!

Hi, Interested in the Trinidad 30. Does it come with the rod clamp, wrench, box, etc.? Does your price include shipping and do you take pay pal?

Heck, while I'm on a roll with the questions, has the reel been serviced recently?

Thanks

Hi, Interested in the Trinidad 30. Does it come with the rod clamp, wrench, box, etc.? Does your price include shipping and do you take pay pal?

Heck, while I'm on a roll with the questions, has the reel been serviced recently?

Thanks

I have the clamp, but no wrench or box. Does include shipping and I do take PP, and has not been serviced since it has only light use.

No need then, deal works for me. I will send it with signature confirmation. My Dad wants a smaller baitrunner, and this will be perfect!

Great, pm me your info. You can keep the line also as I only fish braid.

Thanks

I have the clamp, but no wrench or box. Does include shipping and I do take PP, and has not been serviced since it has only light use.

Hi quan808,

I'd like to respectfully offer $200.00 for the reel & clamp shipped to 01945. If you are willing to accept the offer, please PM me your pay pal address and I'll complete the payment.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Hi quan808,

I'd like to respectfully offer $200.00 for the reel & clamp shipped to 01945. If you are willing to accept the offer, please PM me your pay pal address and I'll complete the payment.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

$210 to help cover shipping and you got a deal. I will cover fees

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0