Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vasurfisher

Right or wrong?

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

I just found out that my mother is dieing and has been taken off of life support. I called my ex girlfriend to let her know what was going on. S he called me back to talk and my new girlfriend went balistic and said that because I called her to let her know that I still have feelings for her. I tried to tell her that it was only right to let her know instead of reading it in the paper after the fact she has always been jelious of the ex but now I'm cheating, should I have called or not?

Very sorry to hear about your Mom. Dump your girlfriend ASAP! If she can pull that crap on you at a time like this, she thinks the world revolves around her. Seriously, dump her now! If you don't, believe me, you'll look back on things like this and wish you had.

Very sorry to hear about your Mom. Dump your girlfriend ASAP! If she can pull that crap on you at a time like this, she thinks the world revolves around her. Seriously, dump her now! If you don't, believe me, you'll look back on things like this and wish you had.

:th:

I don't mean to beat your girlfriend up bud but she really should read this post that you started !

I suspect trouble with a girl like that, watch your back bud !

I am sorry to hear of your Mom's illness.:(

Dennis

When it comes to relationships, never look back. An ex is exactly that, an ex. What could she possibly matter?

Maybe your current gf went a little overboard with her anger but what the hell are you doing calling an ex-gf anyway? You broke up. Call it a day already...

If some idiot that used to date my wife called to cry over his mother, I'd tell HIM to get a life already too and not out of jealousy, but just out of common sense and I would never make ANYONE that I used to date think they were important enough to call over such a thing. They are supposed be EX's. LET them be.

Sorry about your mom.

When it comes to relationships, never look back. An ex is exactly that, an ex. What could she possibly matter?

Maybe your current gf went a little overboard with her anger but what the hell are you doing calling an ex-gf anyway? You broke up. Call it a day already...

If some idiot that used to date my wife called to cry over his mother, I'd tell HIM to get a life already too and not out of jealousy, but just out of common sense and I would never make ANYONE that I used to date think they were important enough to call over such a thing. They are supposed be EX's. LET them be.

Sorry about your mom.

disagree

I am closer to my ex parents than her.