Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nipsip

Excellent Work Republicans!

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Can you teach a Republican new tricks. IMO, NO! There is no doubt that blacks and Latinos have abandoned the Republican ship and it looks as if women are jumping off too.

Then: "When the Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey asked last summer which party should control Congress, a slim 46-42 percent plurality of women said it should be the Democrats. "

Now: But in a survey released Monday, compiling polling since the beginning of the year, that figure had widened considerably to a 15-point advantage for the Democrats, "

That 15% will kill the GOP. And they won’t ever see it.

Why? Simple. The election now is the primaries, not the general. The voters Republicans are losing in November aren’t voting now, so they don’t feel the numbers, nor do they even care, because who gives a hoot how many voters you have alienated from the party if you don’t get the nomination?

The big picture for the primaries is that Republicans can actually piss off every voter, because if only 3 people bother to cast a vote, and none of them are women, and you win 2 of them, you win, even if 2 million boycotted the election.

There are more women voters than men and they vote at a higher percentage than men so, women ain't gonna be staying at home in November, they will just switch parties.

Now way back in 2008 McCain only carried 43% of the women's vote, and he had a woman on the ticket. I doubt att the rate the Republican Party is going now, it will be lucky to get 33 percent of the women's vote in 2012,

Problem is, the election is still 8 months away. Most Americans don't remember what they had for breakfast this morning, let alone what happened 8 months ago. I wouldn't anylose sleep over this. Obama will most certainly attempt to deflect the message away from his dismal record, but that doesn't mean it will fly with the voters. It's still the economy, stupids. :laugh:

Statistically, dead women voters outnumber dead men voters by almost 17%.

Also illegal alien women voters outnumber illegal men by nearly 20%.

Well, Hell, why are we even having an election? Nipsip has already told us in 6 threads that it is a waste of time. He must be really sure (or really hopeful)...I guess the latter

Well, Hell, why are we even having an election? Nipsip has already told us in 6 threads that it is a waste of time. He must be really sure (or really hopeful)...I guess the latter

We don't have to worry about being very accurate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post

Problem is, the election is still 8 months away. Most Americans don't remember what they had for breakfast this morning, let alone what happened 8 months ago. I wouldn't anylose sleep over this.

He is talking about women.You forget to bring home milk they might forget in 8 months.Forget their Birthday,maybe, but  I doubt it.From what they are saying,they feel like they are being assaulted.Forget....Not a chance.

He is talking about women.You forget to bring home milk they might forget in 8 months.Forget their Birthday,maybe, but  I doubt it.From what they are saying,they feel like they are being assaulted.Forget....Not a chance.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of them see through the props, set ups and lies and won't fall for the illusion come November, but I apparently give them far more credit than Democrats do.