Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Storm

R.I.S.A.A show 2012.

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

Big poper that's a gorgeous spook. Where did you pick that up? I was there Friday and would have scored on if I had seen it. I think it might be a fish on eight. At any rate I would be curious who made it and the name of the color. Thanks Charlie

spook is sweet who is the builder?

Black Label Plugs from NJ

The show was good for me. I picked up two St Croix Avid Inshore rods for 50% off as well as Sluggo's, Hogy's and Ron-Z's for 50% off too. I figure I saved around $150 there yesterday.

Went yesterday. Went with my wife and we had a great time. Sorry to see the AH darters we're long gone. Had a nice chat with Fishdoc and bought one of his new eel plugs, can't wait to try it out. True gentleman that he is he gave my wife one of his custom plugs free of charge! Thanks Doc! Also stopped at Canal Bait & Tackle's booth and had a great chat with a promise to stop at the shop. One of the coolest things we saw was at the Harbour Lights LLC booth, a framed navigational map with led list for the channel markers, lighthouses, ets. Not cheap, but like a fish tank I couldn't stop looking at them...

Couldn't make the show myself, but my brother hooked me up with some nice lures and rigs.

He and his wife made it yesterday, said they had a good time.

Hopefully, I'll make it next year.

This was the best show that I can remember. We talked to a ton of people, saw some old friends and met some new ones. Really looking forward to this season. Had a fantastic time.

The show was good for me. I picked up two St Croix Avid Inshore rods for 50% off as well as Sluggo's, Hogy's and Ron-Z's for 50% off too. I figure I saved around $150 there yesterday.

Wow, you really did well, and the saltwater ones to boot. I have been fishing the AIS80MHF since they came out and it kicks.:th::th:

OK.....went.......didn't buy anything. Looked for the Fisherman Magazine so I could renew but couldn't find them !!! They weren't there. My once every fifth year visit was full filled.

You must have missed them. Toby Lapinski was in the booth with his wife Jen in the afternoon. Stopped to speak with them myself

Wow, you really did well, and the saltwater ones to boot. I have been fishing the AIS80MHF since they came out and it kicks.:th::th:

Actually I just realized I got a better deal than I thought. The rods were already discounted from $210 to $180, and the 50% was off of the $180 price. :D I have the 8 footer too, and the rod is awesome, so I figured I would pick up a couple of 7 footers (AIS70MHF) for the skiff.