Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Storm

R.I.S.A.A show 2012.

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

Well I made a very quick trip to the R.I.S.A.A. show. The line was long but moved quickly. 1st stop was Afterhours for a couple of darters.

(2 darter limit per person). Picked up a really nice blurple blind 2oz darter, and a white 2oz with eyes. GREAT work Don! I also saw some really cool natural plugs at RI Popper booth. If your looking for Surf Asylum plugs they are at DJ Muller Surfcasting booth. Checked out some CTS Rods wow! I could go on and on, basically if you are on the fence about going to the show I would say go....i wish I had more time and a big wallet full of money to spend. :D[img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3238269/width/525/height/700][img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3238271/width/600/height/333]

I was in the end of that line trying to get into the show. By the time I got to AH table he only had about 5 darters left. I only grab one, thought I'll be the nice guy and save it for other people. :D Pretty sure he sold out on those darters within the first 30mins.

Ask him yourself directly just send him a pm. I doubt the op knows his inventory;)

I sent my daughter to check it out. She is going to school near by. .By the time he replies the show will be over.. :)

My son and I were # 9 and 10 in line, first stop was darters from Don :)

Was hoping to pick up a new rod , talk about sticker shock, MY GOD!

Fish Doc's booth was the place to be, great seeing everyone again!

Fun day .

I was in the end of that line trying to get into the show. By the time I got to AH table he only had about 5 darters left. I only grab one, thought I'll be the nice guy and save it for other people. :D Pretty sure he sold out on those darters within the first 30mins.

Those DC's needles are the bomb.

Got my Dahta from Don, a few from Lemire's and a few from Fishdoc. I also picked up a spinner from B Ware, haven't fished one of those in years, interested to check it out. Matt- you'll have to go online to get a darter. A good show, mostly just to see some of the guys I haven't seen since the beach, makes me itchin to fish! Thinking I'll start hitting the surf this week :D