Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soundfisher

Mokes...

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

I got hurt. Kinda bad I guess. My whole shoulder is destroyed. Haven't really slept in 4 days. Something is really wrong in some area between my neck and shoulder but I can't tell what it is or where due to the searing hot poker being jammed into my body.

"Go to the doctor......go to the doctor...."

No!! I will not. I will toss and turn and writhe in pain like the man.

Plus I'm pretty sure the Doctor will only make me see another Doctor, who in turn will send me somewhere else for more tests and then back to the 2nd Doctor to tell me I need X operation done by a 4th Doctor, who cannot see me for 16 years on Tuesday's only. After that, I will be laid up for 3 months and not be able to fish.

Therefore.....I have come up with my own medical treatment.

Scotch and whining to my wife. Day by day, I will feel a teeny bit better, until I am semi-healed enough to forget about this condition until the next time it happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3M2qkLh0z4

how dare you try and steal Billybobs thunder!!

Honestly......I'm too much of a ***** to get knifed. **** that. I'd rather fish with a T-Rex gimp arm.

Moksie,

I hope you get some help with that shoulder, and that you make a complete recovery.

Watch the scotch...it can mask all kinds of problems, or become a problem of it's own.

I used to drink to relax...sometimes I'd get so relaxed I couldn't move.

-peace

Honestly......I'm too much of a ***** to get knifed. **** that. I'd rather fish with a T-Rex gimp arm.

with ya...they need to break my jaw to realign it....too much of a puss to do it...figured someone would do it for me at some point, but never happened...

You da man Mokes. Tough it out even if it's just hanging by a damn tendon. You'll show em...:D

All I need is a strand!!!!!! When it rolls up like a window shade.....then we'll have a thread!! :beers:

Moksie,

I hope you get some help with that shoulder, and that you make a complete recovery.

Watch the scotch...it can mask all kinds of problems, or become a problem of it's own.

I used to drink to relax...sometimes I'd get so relaxed I couldn't move.

-peace

No worries. I'm a lightweight. No amount of booze can hide the pain I'm in right now. (actually..right now it's a little better) Mainly it's just been a constant searing hot pain non-stop for 4 days. Pretty incredible. Makes me realize that some people live like this for a long time. I don't know how they do it.

I guess I really need an x-ray or something, so I can find out if I can reverse this, or if I really do need fixin'. I like the "avoiding it" option right now.:D

with ya...they need to break my jaw to realign it....too much of a puss to do it...figured someone would do it for me at some point, but never happened...

Save to memory bank.

That sounds awful, lol. How do they even do that??? Knock you out and smash you in the face with a hammer?

Give it time...Rusty is on his way. Any day now........any day.....

That sounds awful, lol. How do they even do that??? Knock you out and smash you in the face with a hammer?

Nah. Next time he comes to my effing home, and disgraces it by wearing a Yank mes hat, it'll sort itself out.

(and if he's here, he'll likely be pre-aenesthicezed) :)

Its not the X-rays you need to worry about. Its the MRIs. If it is between your shoulder and your neck and not in your shoulder, I think you may be lucky.

Animal will have to give Rusty a boost...... :D

the jaw joint on the right side of my face is off, there are weeks on end where I cant open my mouth wide enough to bite a sandwich.....its to the point, that if I bite down and you looked closely, you would see the jaw muscles are very different on the right vs left..........you'd think I'd be skinny :o