Victim Ted Nugent threatens to kill three United States Senators

Rate this topic

TatonkaJames

Alan Colmes can't even get through to Ted. This is the stuff meatheads are made of, no intelligence, just hatred that clouds what mind they might have.

The Secret Service must love the attention he's giving potential threats and nut jobs. But that's OK with the right. UNless it was their guy cause they

care not for life, just party ideals.

Like the drunk in a bar that bumps into you and ends up punching you for it, Ted is past that. Dangerous when even Fox New can't explain it to him.

Then Hannity shows his lack of comprehension. Ted is doing the threatening and they turn it to everyone else. Hello Rush.

You'll have your guns to play with till the day you die Ted, stop being so paranoid. When it does happen, we'll have your back. Blind hatred.

And yet the defenders will come to Teds defense.

"All The Worlds A Stooge"

He had a relationship with a 17-year old Hawaiian girl when he was 30. He became her legal guardian in order to comply with laws regarding relationships with minors.

17-year-old Pele Massa in 1978 -- and becoming her legal guardian because she was too young to marry him.

Since we've been discussing Ted Nugent lately, this seemed a good time to bring up Nugent's draft dodging. It's well known that Nugent claims to have gone to great lengths to flunk his Draft Board physical. What's not so well-known is that he got a student deferment at the same time he was touring with his rock band, putting in an average of 300 shows a year. How was he going to school and touring that much at the same time?

But that hasn’t stopped Nugent from insisting that if he HAD served, he would have been one big mofo soldier. As the Rutland Herald reported, Here's what Nugent said he would have done if he went to Vietnam:

"… if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes … I would have killed everybody," he told the Detroit Free Press in an interview published July 15, 1990."

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.

Not the point Henry. Just a reply to a post of Obama talking about a Harvard Professor being threatening to people. I think Ted is a bit more threatening spewing that to drunkards with guns in hand.

If Ted isn't more radical than a passive Harvard professor, then we've got serious problems in this country. :)

He had a relationship with a 17-year old Hawaiian girl when he was 30. He became her legal guardian in order to comply with laws regarding relationships with minors.

17-year-old Pele Massa in 1978 -- and becoming her legal guardian because she was too young to marry him.

Since we've been discussing Ted Nugent lately, this seemed a good time to bring up Nugent's draft dodging. It's well known that Nugent claims to have gone to great lengths to flunk his Draft Board physical. What's not so well-known is that he got a student deferment at the same time he was touring with his rock band, putting in an average of 300 shows a year. How was he going to school and touring that much at the same time?

But that hasn’t stopped Nugent from insisting that if he HAD served, he would have been one big mofo soldier. As the Rutland Herald reported, Here's what Nugent said he would have done if he went to Vietnam:

"… if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes … I would have killed everybody," he told the Detroit Free Press in an interview published July 15, 1990."

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.

Are you saying he's a Chicken Hawk? :shock: Why am I not surprised. It's ironic how many of the Gun ho, right wing mouth piece types managed to skip out on serving.

Mike P (Husky)
Hammer Mechanic, 1st class

I think you have a man-crush on Ted.

This post up is really going down the low road, TJ. Don't you think? This is actually on about the same level as the supermarket tabloids. Clean it up.

You noticed that do, eh? I've yet to see any thread or post by TJ that supports his claim of 'non-partisanship', i.e., that he 'dislikes both parties equally'. It's all drub the Republicans 24/7. Another member of the 'True Conservative Club', no doubt. :rolleyes:

The lockstep lick spittle is getting tiresome. :dismay:

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."